The DakCU Annual Summit is our first opportunity in 2021 to reconnect with your Dakota credit union peers while taking in some outstanding educational opportunities, as well as some fun entertainment. Let’s face it, everyone is ready to get back to some kind of “normal,” and at some point, we all need to take that first step when we are comfortable. So, if you are thinking about diving back into the “real world” – here are five compelling reasons to join us!
5. Outstanding Keynotes and Breakout Sessions with Jim Kasch, competitive market expert; Melanie Spring, international branding expert; Dan Oakland, HR expert; Michael Burger, business excellence expert; Steve Rick, CUNA Chief Economist; Frank Drake, CU law expert; and Tonya Voltolina, leadership expert.
4. Attend Annual Business Meeting where DakCU’s board of directors along with President/CEO Jeff Olson will share the achievements, challenges, and financial situation of your association. Learn more about how your association works for you!
3. Celebrate With Us at our elegant Awards Banquet where we will recognize the outstanding achievements of both individuals and credit unions of all asset sizes. Dust off your party clothes and join in the fun!
2. Be Inspired! Nothing reinvigorates our love of the credit union movement and our dedication to advocacy and awareness more than being among like-minded people who are willing to share. One of the key strengths of our industry is our willingness to collaborate to ensure the success of each individual credit union.
And the number one reason to attend:
1. Three-Dimensional People! While the virtual meetings and socializing has all been a necessary part of the pandemic situation, many of us are more than ready to step back from the screens and meet face to face. Reconnect with your peers, rekindle those old friendships, and make some new ones!
Be sure to visit our Summit Event Page for more details and the complete agenda.
The Memo is DakCU's newsletter that keeps
Want the Memo delivered straight to your inbox?