The Annual Summit is our first opportunity in 2022 to reconnect directly with our Dakota credit union peers while taking in some outstanding educational opportunities, as well as some fun entertainment. Over the past year, we have learned how to deal with the pandemic, and we are all feeling more comfortable about in-person gatherings, so here are five compelling reasons to join us!
5. Outstanding Keynotes and Breakout Sessions with Karen McCullough – Keynote Speaker and expert on change, generational opportunities, and workforce trends! Sam Glenn, Keynote Motivational Speaker who will recharge and rekindle that positive spark that inspires you to be your best! Steve Rick, CUNA Mutual Group Chief Economist, who has been a featured speaker at many DakCU events, as his expertise is always in high demand!
4. Attend Annual Business Meeting where DakCU’s board of directors along with President/CEO Jeff Olson will share the achievements, challenges, and financial situation of your association. Learn more about how your association works for you!
3. Celebrate With Us at our elegant Awards Banquet where we will recognize the outstanding achievements of both individuals and credit unions of all asset sizes. Bring your party clothes and join in the fun!
2. Be Inspired! Nothing reinvigorates our love of the credit union movement and our dedication to advocacy and awareness more than being among like-minded people who are willing to share. Learn more about our industry’s focus on “Financial Well-Being For All” and how we will all benefit from supporting that message.
And the number one reason to attend:
1. Three-Dimensional People! Can you believe that for two full years, we have mostly communicated through virtual platforms? Many of us are more than ready to step back from the screens and meet face-to-face once again. Reconnect with your peers, rekindle those old friendships, and make some new ones!
Don’t forget – the Early Bird Discount ends on March 25th so act now and save $30! Be sure to visit our Summit Event Page for more details and the complete agenda.
The Memo is DakCU's newsletter that keeps
Want the Memo delivered straight to your inbox?