Are you still on the fence about attending or sending staff to DakCU’s New Ideas Conference? Well cowpokes, we have corralled our TOP TEN list of reasons you do not want to miss out on this opportunity, no matter if you are a greenhorn or a seasoned credit union trail rider! So, let’s head ‘em up and move ‘em out!
10. LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION! The Black Leg Ranch just outside of Bismarck is not just convenient, it is a beautiful Dakota venue with scenic views, a relaxed atmosphere, and interesting and tasteful rustic décor. Plus, the long history of the ranch has not only proven successful in its regeneration, but also in its diversification to staying relevant – just like our credit unions!
9. TRANSPORTATION PROVIDED! Saddle up your own steed if you care to, but we are happy to provide a complimentary shuttle bus from Residence Inn directly to the Ranch (and back) on October 3 and 4.
8. ON SITE BREWERY! Since transportation is being provided, you can feel free to relax and experience some of the specialty beverages available on site.
7. NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES APLENTY! Feedback from previous New Ideas attendees revealed that participants wanted more time to network informally with colleagues. Check!
6. COMPACT AGENDA! To reduce “out of office” time, this year’s conference has been condensed into 1.5 days to make the most efficient use of your time!
5. PET A BABY BISON! That’s right – a baby bison will be on site and available for your perusal, photos, and petting opportunities.
4. OUTSTANDING SPEAKER LINEUP! With Chris Lorence, Jay Doan, Patrick Metzger, Sean Raboin, Ted Brown and Jack Stahlman (the Don’t Flinch Guy) – we have never had better expertise and entertainment at one event!
3. TOPICS YOU WANT AND NEED! This year’s theme, “People – Product – Purpose” – encompasses positive relationship building with your members while embracing those same cooperative principles within your own credit union doors.
2. INNOVATION & IMAGINATION! Are you ready to see the financial services industry through new insights and strategies? Out with the old ideas – in with the NEW IDEAS applicable for all credit union staff!
1. KEY TAKEAWAYS. Yes, we have beer and we have a bison, but don’t let all the fun fool you! Attendees will leave our New Ideas Conference with concrete, actionable steps that you can implement at your organization immediately!
By hook or crook, make your way to our little hoedown on October 3 – 4 where you can wet your whistle and be reinvigorated with all things credit union!
GIDDY UP AND REGISTER NOW. Just $349 per person.
The Memo is DakCU's newsletter that keeps
Want the Memo delivered straight to your inbox?